Thursday 20 April 2006

Er....right...

OK, so the eagle eyed amongst my reader may have noticed a lack of a post this week. Apologies, I guess, are in order. Now I don't want to whinge, as it always sounds crap, but it's going to sound like that, I suspect. So, just too many things going on at the moment, too busy, not enough time to think, let along write too much down. These include work (too worky), study (too booky) and home life (too baby - though thank goodness the Guru is around to do most of the work here (thank you :-))

So for a bit, at least the next few weeks, I will try and post a few, shorter posts at random intervals rather than try and rewrite war & peace every Monday evening.

(it doesn't help that ER series 11 is now showing at 10pm on a Monday evening either)

In the meantime here is a photo of one of the few interesting things being built in the backstreets of Omotesando...



That's right, it's a one third size replica of a European cathedral for all those Japanese non-christians that absolutely must have a church wedding. Weird, if you ask me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is encouraged, just so I know that someone reads all this stuff