Saturday, 7 June 2003

no news...

So of course nothing was actually said about the interview on friday evening. Well, actually that is not true. What was said to me was that the decision has been put off until Tuesday. Or, as I read it, the position has been offered to someone else and they have been given the weekend to decide what they want to do. Now, even though I said before that I may not accept the position if it was offered to me, that does not mean that I don't want to be offered it. Far from it. (listening to TMS, Zimbabwe now 73-9, goodness me). If it is not offered I shall be mightily pissed off, as one should.

of more, there is not much as it is friday evening and I am a little inebriated. perhaps more tomorrow...

4 comments:

Commenting is encouraged, just so I know that someone reads all this stuff